Hostpapa.com Promo Codes Updated For June 2018:
Save 20% Off Hostpapa’s Hosting Plans:Show CouponHOSTEROFF
Save 10% Off All Hosting Plans:Show CouponMMANUTS
Save up to 60% Off VPS Hosting Plans:ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Get powerful hosting for your website with VPS. Right now Hostpapa is offering 60% off their ‘Plus’ VPS plan, which is their entry-level. No promo code required, instead this is a link-activated discount.
Get Business Hosting For Just $3.95/Month:ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Get 3 Months Free on a #-Year Plan:Show CouponHOSTERPRO
The longer you buy, the more you save. Get 3 months free with Hostpapa when you use this promo code at checkout on a 3-year hosting plan.
Save 15% Off Hosting Plans:Show CouponHOSTPAPA15
Everything You Need to Know About HostPapa:
HostPapa founded by Jamie Opalchuk is a web hosting company based in Ontario, and whose goal is to provide resellers, small businesses, and web designers, with a broad range of web-based solutions. These solutions include:
• Multi-site reseller option for IT firms and designers
• Hosting plans for start-up, and small businesses
• Drag and drop website builder
HostPapa states that its goal is to provide each client with the kind of full-featured hosting packages that they need in a hosting plan, backed by excellent customer service. When looking for information about HostPapa, it is important to know that it was named 27th Annual Profit 500 Ranking company in Canada last year.
Shared Hosting and VPS Hosting Plans
HostPapa users are provided with unlimited email accounts, disk storage, bandwidth, SSL support, one-click installation, databases, and the latest MySQL and PHP versions, all for $3.95/mo. What this means is that HostPapa provides more options than what the other hosting providers offer their clients.
Why Consider HostPapa?
There are many things to like about its shared hosting plant. To begin with, you are bound to get more value, for a small amount of money. Its starter plan retails at $3.95 and enables you, and your company to host up to 2 websites.
For this amount, you will also receive 100GB of disk space, a free domain, and unlimited bandwidth. Additionally, you will also receive 100 email accounts, access to the drag and drop site builder, 200 free apps, as well as added security and speed. All these for a very small amount.
Additional factors you should know about HostPapa include:
• 99.9% Uptime Guarantee. Uptime guarantee is an essential factor for any person who owns a website. All its clients are protected by the SLA (service level agreement). In this agreement, HostPapa provides an uptime guarantee of 99.9% for all users on the shared hosting platform.
• It provides an affordable green hosting service. The fact that the hosting company provides service affordability that goes hand in hand with environmental sustainability is a remarkable fete. Currently, HostPapa is ranked as one of the cheapest green hosting service providers.
• Good business record. The company has been rated by the Better Business Bureau since 2010, and currently has an A+ rating.
• Responsive live chat support. Its support staff has consistently been well rated by its client’s thanks to their impressive performance. They are quick to respond to client queries and will provide guidance where it is needed.
• Huge room for upgrades and expansions. As a client, you will have 5 VPS plans to choose from. It is critical for your business to have upgrade options available, to enable you to expand the hosting server.
How Does Its Green Hosting Plan Work?
HostPapa took the initiative to go green in 2000. This was achieved through the purchase of renewable energy used to power their offices and servers. And No, the company has not installed a solar panel or wind turbine atop its data center.
What it does instead is purchase renewable energy certificates, which are then used in offsetting their power usage. This is something that has assisted in reducing the CO2 emissions that would have occurred if the company relied on energy from non-green energy from the traditional sources of power.
Ever tried giving out coupon codes as gifts? They can be a budget-friendly way to show someone that you are about their ambitions. You can read more about it here.